Home About Me My Classroom My Products Freebies Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Facebook Instagram Email Image Map

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Teaching Planners Update!

It's been too long! Last week and this week are probably the most stressful of the year with test prep and the state testing that follows. With that said, I have had time to do some work on my line of planners I'll be releasing this Summer. When I made the decision  to do this I gave myself the deadline of mid-July. After some consideration, I have decided to up the launch date! More and more schools are moving to the year-round calendar, and thusly, some of you will need planners before mid-July. It's going to be a busy couple of months. All I can say is BRING IT ON! I'm so excited to share these planners with you!

With all of that said, I feel like I need to preview some of the planner themes to get you just as excited as I am! Here are a few of them!

Superhero-Secondary Planner
90's Black & White Flowers-Secondary Planner
Circus-Primary Planner

I have two planners completely finished (only needing a final edit) and I'm working on two more this week. I need some feedback from you guys! What are things you wish you had in your planners? What do they lack? What would be super convenient? Is there anything that could be added to make your life easier? Tell me what you think a teacher planner should be! Comment below!

Until next time!

P.S. Follow me on Instagram!  @kochs_odds_n_ends 

No comments:

Post a Comment