Home About Me My Classroom My Products Freebies Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Facebook Instagram Email Image Map

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Catching Up

So, it's been quite awhile since I've posted on here. Honestly, I've been spending most of my summer trying to get my TpT store up and running. It's been a lot of work and I feel that every time I cross one thing off my list, something else pops up. I'm beginning to realize that being a seller is a job all of its own. This week I took a break from creating new products to redesign my logo and banners. After I did that, I got drawn into the new Periscope craze taking place in the TpT seller community. I'm apprehensive about conducting my own videos, but I love watching others'. They're great!

As my summer is winding down, I have a few things I need to work on for my store but my district adopted Chromebooks this year and I'll need to start converting paper worksheets/activities to digital form. I'm hoping to be able to share more with you on that process as I navigate it. Hopefully it isn't too much work.

Next week I leave for Denver for the AVID conference! I'm hoping to pick up a lot of good information to share with everyone here. There will definitely be more to share with you very soon.

Thanks to all of you out there reading this! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment